Fire Damage Repair Services in East San Antonio, TX
THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR FIRE DAMAGE REPAIR IN EAST SAN ANTONIO
Feeling overwhelmed and unable to think after a fire is natural. You don't have to face this alone. Calling in expert fire damage cleaners as soon as you can will begin the journey to getting things back to normal. Best Option Restoration of East San Antonio has what it takes to manage a fire and smoke damage restoration, and help you regain what's been lost.
FULLY TRAINED AND CERTIFIED IN ALL THINGS TO DO WITH FIRE DAMAGE
Why seek help from Best Option Restoration of East San Antonio? Our team is trained in all things to do with fire and smoke damage repair. All technicians are certified to handle everything from basic cleanup to mold remediation to deodorizing damaged spaces.
To that end, we also have all the resources needed to provide the level of fire damage restoration service and support that you need. That includes the right equipment, the best cleaning products, effective ways to get rid of odors, and even products that make it possible to salvage belongings that would otherwise be unsafe to keep.
Part of our training and certification is focused on conducting the restoration safely. We have the right resources to carry out every step without injury. Those protections also allow us to move the restoration along a lot faster.
NO WAITING UNTIL TOMORROW
The best time to begin a fire damage restoration in East San Antonio TX is right after the fire department leaves the premises. Assuming there are no orders barring our entry, we can begin assessing the damage at once. That leads to forming a plan to take care of the restoration and smoke damage without any delays.
Since fires can happen at any time, we're ready around the clock. Call us as soon as you can, and we'll be on the way. Best Option Restoration of East San Antonio will help you regain hope that things can be turned around. You can even depend on us to help with any questions the insurance company may have.
RESPECT AND COMPASSION
You're already upset about the fire, and wondering how to deal with a fire and smoke restoration. We're not going to add to your worries. When you call us, a manager or owner will be on the line. From the first contact, we will treat you with respect and compassion.
After inspecting the property, we sit down and go over the results with you. That leads to outlining the process for the cleanup and restoration. Any questions you have will be answered. Even while the cleanup is in progress, there's always time to talk with you about what's being done, and why.
OUR STEPS TO FIRE DAMAGE REPAIR AND RESTORATION
Managing a fire damage repair means paying attention to details, using the right resources, and arranging the cleanup and restoration into a logical series of steps. You can depend on Best Option Restoration of East San Antonio to do just that.
We begin the water and fire restoration in East San Antonio TX by using the inspection results to formulate a workable plan of action. That involves emptying the space of contents. Whatever we can clean and restore is set to one side. All the rest is removed from the property. You can be sure that we will maintain a list of what cannot be saved, allowing you the documentation needed to back up an insurance claim.
Dealing with any water or chemicals at the site is next. The goal is to head off any problems that could lead to mold development. If mold is already present, it will be treated and eliminated.
Cleaning and the removal of soot from the structure itself is also part of the plan. No surface will go untouched. We'll clean in areas that you never thought would need attention. That's because smoke and soot can collect in areas that were never touched by the flames.
Sanitizing goes hand in hand with cleaning. We get rid of anything that might cause harm to you or anyone else using the space. Once that's out of the way, we deodorize the building, ensuring that the smell of smoke and charred furnishings is banished.
Finally, we return all belongings that we've cleaned, sanitized, and deodorized. That provides you with the basis for getting everything back to normal.
THE FORMS THAT THE DAMAGE CAN TAKE
Damage from the fire
- Ruined furnishings, major appliances, and other items
- Loss of area rugs and carpeting
- Drywall damage
- Roof, window, door, and other structural damage due to pressure from the fire and heat
- Destruction of parts of the landscaping
- Fire and smoke damage to detached buildings on the property
What the smoke and soot can do
- Smoke and soot seep into cracks in walls, ceilings, woodwork, and other spots
- Soot and smoke permeate upholstered pieces, wall art, and other belongings
- Smoke and soot exposure lead to multiple health hazards
Harm from water and chemical residue
- Standing water can provide a breeding ground for mold
- Water under high pressure can damage the structure as well as contents
- Chemical residue is unhealthy for humans and pets, along with the environment
The Combined Damage
- Fire, smoke, soot and chemical residue paves the way for corrosive etching within three days
WHAT OUR RESPONSE TO FIRE DAMAGE INCLUDES
- Careful inspection of the premises, including the damage resulting from efforts to put out the fire
- Securing the building by boarding up doors, windows, and other points of entry
- Separating belongings that cannot be restored from those that can, and removing everything that's beyond help
- Providing support with preparing insurance claims
- Deep cleaning all areas, followed by sterilizing and sanitizing those spaces, and deodorizing everything
- Restoring and returning all contents that are salvageable
Whatever the nature of the fire damage, call us at once. The team at Best Option Restoration of East San Antonio is here for you. One call to 210-912-9050 is all it takes to get a free inspection and estimate. With your permission, we'll get to work on the cleanup and restoration at once.